Today school was cancelled I started off with playing the wii. Soon after that I watched Avatar the last airbender. Then it was dinner, we had tacos. After dinner I played with my brothers and sister. I asked my mom if I could play the Itouch and that was my day.
DL
Sounds like a great day! School has been canceled here in Texas for 3 days!! And we only got an inch of snow! It's just that it never snows here, so when it snows its a really BIG deal! Miss you!!
ReplyDeleteIf my school was cancelled I would want to play the wii too. We got Donkey Kong for Christmas and I love playing it. It reminds me of the hours your mom and I spent trying to beat Donkey Kong Country when we were younger.
ReplyDeleteNeat looking Blog! Hope we hear a lot from all four of you. Thanks DL for starting it off.
ReplyDeleteGreat Blog you guys! I love the background and Dayne's first entry. Way to go, Buddy. Nana
ReplyDelete